What you'll be doing
As an Adtech Consultant, you will serve as a trusted advisor to our enterprise customers and spearhead the solutioning of Accutics Connect. Enterprises have media data residing in multiple silos, decentralized from analytics and behavioral data. Accutics Connect brings it all together by providing an ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) solution that ensures data flows from media platforms to a destination of choice creating a single source of truth.
You will be working with our customers from the initial scoping phase of the setup, designing and documenting the solution, providing feedback to our implementation specialists for the setup and handling data validation. As an expert on the setups, you will also be involved in ongoing updates and changes to the setup for our clients.
- Lead the solution design process for our customers of Accutics Connect,
- Provide technical consulting services to customers on their media tagging setups,
- Validate that data is matched correctly as part of the customer onboarding,
- Manage setup documentation and ensure it is up to date across clients,
- Understand the use cases of the various APIs for multiple media platforms,
- Investigate API possibilities for media platforms based on solution requirements,
- Work with our technical team on new API integrations and updates to existing,
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with existing systems and integrations,
Join an international and social work environment
As an Adtech Consultant at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern company based in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Work virtually with colleagues and customers globally
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship and platform training
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, tea, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly 'hygge' events, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Enjoy the friendly competitive environment around our board games, foosball table, playstation, etc.
- Take part in our champagne celebrations for important milestones across our business
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
You can forward your application to email@example.com. We will review applications ongoingly with a view to fill the position as soon as possible. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our COO, Michael Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org