At Accutics, we help enterprises and organizations optimize their digital marketing efforts through uniform data collection across customer touchpoints. Our platform is used by customers across the world including several Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for an experienced CMO to drive international brand awareness and demand generation in a complex B2B setting.
Responsibilities and desired skills
Planning and execution of our growth machine
- Experience in building and growing a marketing department (content creator is employed)
- Analyze market space and competitors
- Create demand from targeted accounts and verticals, directly and indirectly through partners
- Documented experience in establishing baseline CAC and driving it down
- Input to company tactical and strategic planning
- Manage budgets
- Able to position the company and ensure a stable value proposition and corresponding messaging framework
- Not afraid of doing things yourself including the ability to create sales collateral
- Excellent communicator in English
- Able to build brand
- Drive conversions through compelling landing pages
Automation and optimizing
- Solid understanding of SaaS metrics. Reporting on KPIs
- Experience with testing and experimentation
- Experience with the implementation of marketing automation. Tools to be discussed.
What’s in it for you?
Although a start-up, we have managed to secure contracts with some of the biggest companies in the world. Our go-to-market strategy is not carved in stone. We need help building and executing it. So, if you want to secure a key role in a SaaS growth venture, you should join us. We naturally offer an international setting, enjoy having fun at work, and socializing over a Friday beer. Our main office is located in the center of Copenhagen, near Nørreport Station.