What you'll be doing
As a Customer Manager, you will serve as a trusted advisor to our enterprise customers, helping them onboard and achieve success with our SaaS solutions. As the primary point of contact between our customers and our sales and product specialists, you will be responsible for fostering strong relationships, understanding the customer's needs, and ensuring that they are receiving the maximum value from our platform. You will play a critical role in identifying new use cases and opportunities for growth, and providing ongoing support to ensure the customer's success.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned customers and serve as their trusted liaison in achieving their business goals through unified marketing data. Key stakeholders include amongst others media budget owners, media buyers, and web analysts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with media agencies, consultants and relevant software vendors connected to assigned customers (e.g., the account responsible with the customer’s media agency, or the account executive from Adobe)
- Manage onboarding of customers by coordinating project, timeline and deliverables across customer stakeholders and Accutics’ product specialists.
- Review the customer’s usage of the Accutics Platform to ensure adoption and retention, and monitor the progress of customers on their data maturity journey, and provide guidance and support on that journey in ongoing meetings and by connecting our solution experts to inspire our customers on the journey
- Identify new areas of our customers’ business in which to support and drive customer value, and collaborate with the sales team on how to create an upsell and expansion opportunity from it
- Defining, mapping and implementing customer lifecycle touch points, including business reviews, customer satisfaction surveys and interviews, reference programs, case studies, and others
- Coordinate renewal of agreements by connecting our sales people with the customer
- Reaffirm the value of Accutics to our customers on an ongoing basis
Join an international and social work environment
As a Customer Manager at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern company based in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Work virtually with colleagues and customers globally
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship and platform training
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, tea, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly 'hygge' events, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Enjoy the friendly competitive environment around our board games, foosball table, playstation, etc.
- Take part in our champagne celebrations for important milestones across our business
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
You can forward your application to email@example.com. We will review applications ongoingly with a view to fill the position as soon as possible. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our COO, Michael Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org