The tech-stack you will work with
We use or are planning to introduce the following relevant technologies, among others. Existing knowledge of each of these concrete technologies is a plus:
- Amazon Web Services:
- AWS CloudFormation
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon RDS and Amazon Aurora
- Amazon VPC
- AWS Firewall Manager and AWS WAF
- Container orchestration services e.g., ECS, EKS, and Fargate
- AWS CodePipeline and related services, AWS CodeBuild, etc.
Join an international and social work environment
As a DevOps Specialist at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture and flat hierarchy where everyone’s voice is heard. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern office in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship and platform training
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly game evening organized by our party committee, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
Accutics’ growth in numbers
- 100% year-on-year growth
- 20% yearly increase on average revenue per client
- An ever-increasing customer portfolio including international companies such as Unilever, Dyson, Danske Bank, and many more
- The organization is expected to grow to 40 people within the next year
Ready to apply or want to know more?
Our recruitment process is fast, transparent, and tailored to your needs.
Send in your application via the link below. We are looking to hire as-soon-as-possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position or Accutics, feel free to contact Sebastian Mørch at +4520425703