What you'll be doing
A typical workday will consist of managing accounts and cashflows, as well as ad-hoc administration tasks. Here is what your role will involve:
- Expense management and bookkeeping (Pleo & economic) for DK & US entities
- Customer invoicing and follow-up (e.g., via ERP systems like SAP Ariba), as well as maintaining a record of customer contracts and transfer pricing (DK, US entity, and more to come)
- Payroll administration (Danløn)
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on financial numbers to management and Board of Directors including SaaS-specific metrics like CLV, ARR, CAC, etc.
- Forecasting and improvements of budgeting and cash-flow models
- Audit and tax filings planning with support from auditors, as well as VAT compliance – we operate across borders
- You will be the key contact person for banking & financial partners, our auditor, and our suppliers (landlord, pension company, etc.)
- Ad-hoc HR-related tasks like application reviews, interview planning, etc.
Join an international and social work environment
As a Finance Manager at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture and flat hierarchy where everyone’s voice is heard. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern office in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly gaming afternoons organized by our party committee, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
Accutics’ growth in numbers
- 100% year-on-year growth
- 20% yearly increase on average revenue per client
- An ever-increasing customer portfolio including international companies such as Unilever, Dyson, Danske Bank, and many more
- The organization is expected to grow to 40 people within the next year
Ready to apply or want to know more?
Our recruitment process is fast, transparent, and tailored to your needs.
Send in your application via the link below. We are looking to hire as-soon-as-possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position or Accutics, feel free to contact our COO Michael Møller at +4551434940