Your primary role is to lead the development of our new single-page-application frontend by effectively combining all our services in one admin interface. This includes the following:
- Take part in defining the frontend architecture
- Take the lead in the development of our new single-page-application frontend
- Integrate with our backend services through APIs.
You’ll be working in a small team, so variation of different coding tasks may be assigned to you – expect a lot of variation and great learning opportunities.
We expect you to:
- Have a solid knowledge of frontend development and frameworks (Vue, Angular, React, Aurelia, etc.)
- Take ownership of your tasks and have a high sense of responsibility
- Have strong work ethics with a “can do, I'll roll up my sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Be a quick learner who is open to new insights
- Speak/write Danish and English at a professional level
- Work from our office in the center of Copenhagen
- Take part in our social activities, every day is a fun day!
We want to continue to be the best at what we do, and the only way to do this is to find the smartest people to work with. We know it takes time to get into routines and get familiar with the platform. You will be joining a team that kicks ass every single day and values having fun in the meantime. If you want to expand your network (also internationally), know your way around the foosball table and enjoy a Friday beer, come join us in developing the tools that companies all around the world use in their quest of being truly data-driven. We promise that there will be no stupid meetings!