At Accutics we develop advanced solutions for digital marketers. We provide integrated, automated solutions to deliver accurate and business intelligence ready data to customers globally. Founded in 2017 we already have an impressive customer base and are well funded.
We are a team that creates exceptional results every single day and value having fun meanwhile. We understand that it will take you some time to get into the routines and get familiar with the existing platform. However, we are committed to seeing you succeed and we will get you up to speed in no time.
What will you be doing?
In this key role, you will spend most of your time working on the frontend but you will also have tasks related to the backend and where it makes sense you will be responsible for complete tasks involving both front- and backend components. Among other things, we need you to help us develop an interface for handling a complex set-up process which is simple, easy and intuitive to use for our customers and adding new products into our platform. The frontend will integrate with backend services through APIs.
You will be working in a small team, so a variety of different coding tasks may be coming your way – expect a lot of variation and great learning opportunities.
What we expect you to bring
- Solid knowledge of frontend development and working with React & Redux
- You want to use Typescript
- Experience with styling, CSS/SASS
- Good knowledge of PHP, if you also know Laravel it is extra great
- Experience with automated testing (Cypress, PHPUnit, React Testing Library/Jest)
- Knowledge of MySQL or similar
- A solid sense of ownership for your tasks and a high sense of responsibility
- Your work ethics are strong and you have a “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- You love to learn and are a quick learner
- You can speak/write English at a professional level
- You enjoy social activities, every single day is a fun day!
It is great if you also know some of the following
- Material UI
- BEM (Block Element Modifier)
- JSON based API’s
Join an international and social working environment
So, if you want to expand your network in an international setting, enjoy having fun at work and socialising over a Friday beer then come join us. Together with us, be part of developing the tools companies all around the world use in their quest for becoming truly data-driven. Ohh... and we promise; there will be no stupid meetings! Our Danish office is located in the centre of Copenhagen, near Nørreport Station. Read more about Accutics and meet the team here.
About the recruitment process
Kold+Partners are handling the recruiting process. Our process is fast, transparent and tailored to your needs. We are conscious of your time and the fact that you are busy in your daily life. Read more about our approach and your journey as a candidate here. If you have any questions regarding the job or Accutics, feel free to contact Peter Kold, Head Recruiter, on +45 29 89 09 03 or at email@example.com.