At Accutics, we help enterprises and organizations optimize their digital marketing efforts through uniform data collection across customer touchpoints. Our platform is used by customers across the world including global Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for a Head of Online Marketing to drive lead generation in a complex B2B setting. We see online marketing as an integrated part of our Software-as-a-Service delivery covering Advertising, Sales, Support, and Product.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and set the strategy for global digital marketing campaigns
- Generate qualified leads from targeted accounts and verticals through both campaigns and partners
- Execute, automate, and optimize the campaign cycle including the creation of campaign materials and landing pages
- Report to CEO and manage budgets including contracting with a paid media agency
- Support the full customer journey by optimizing messaging for onboarding and customer retention
- You have an analytical approach, experience with Google Analytics, and a proven track record in delivering campaigns for SoMe, programmatic, and SEM/SEO
- You can manage and take responsibility for the entire spectrum of online marketing initiatives, all the way from creating a plan and budget to execution and optimization
- You can both delegate tasks to other people and do practical work yourself. You will be working with a fulltime content creator, 1-2 students, and ad-hoc freelancers
- You have experience with testing and experimentation
- You are an excellent communicator in English
What we offer
Although a start-up, we have managed to secure contracts with some of the biggest companies in the world. Our go-to-market strategy is not carved in stone, we need help building and executing it. If you want to secure a key role in a SaaS growth venture, you should join us.
You’ll be part of an inclusive and international setting with a flat structure, a vibrant and informal team, and an exciting growth journey. Our main office is located in the center of Copenhagen, near Nørreport Station.
About the recruitment process
Our recruitment process is fast, transparent, and tailored to your needs. If you have any questions regarding the position or Accutics, feel free to contact Michael Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +4551434940. We are looking to hire as-soon-as-possible.