What you'll be doing
At Accutics, we help global companies make more data-driven decisions with the help of data collection and governance. Our customers are well-known businesses that use Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics 360 as their web analytics tools.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will play a key role in onboarding them to the Accutics platform to ensure they get off to a good start.
Here's what we'd like you to focus on:
- Be the key driver of customer onboarding processes, including the platform training and project documentation involved
- Take lead on scoping our products for clients and the subsequent implementation of our products to meet the requirements for the client
- Communicate with our new customers to identify their unique business objectives and advise them on the best use of our platform to reach their goals
- Conduct platform training sessions to help all users get the maximum value of our products
- Advocate for our customers to our internal stakeholders and share valuable account insights with our Product, Sales, and Marketing team. Customer feedback is an important part of our product development, and your insights will play a key role in creating new features and services
Join an international and social work environment
As an Implementation Specialist at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture and flat hierarchy where everyone’s voice is heard. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern office in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship and platform training
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly gaming afternoons organized by our party committee, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
Accutics’ growth in numbers
- 100% year-on-year growth
- 20% yearly increase on average revenue per client
- An ever-increasing customer portfolio including international companies such as Unilever, Dyson, Danske Bank, and many more
- The organization is expected to grow to 40 people within the next year
Ready to apply or want to know more?
Our recruitment process is fast, transparent, and tailored to your needs.
Send in your application via the link below. We are looking to hire as-soon-as-possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position or Accutics, feel free to contact Kasper Rasmussen at +4526181402