What you'll be doing
As an Integration developer you will be working with many different APIs as part of our Accutics Connect product. You will be designing and integrating new APIs in to our ETL engine in close collaboration with our solutioning team. As a part of this you will also be investigating opportunities for utilizing various APIs in new ways to expand the use cases and value of Accutics Connect, ensuring that our integrations are up to date, and configuring test and production ETL jobs.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize API integrations with third-party services,
- Implement scalable and efficient data processing systems,
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with existing systems and integrations,
- Take part in maintaining our core ETL service engine,
- Work with our solutioning team and handle ETL job configurations,
- Contribute with improvements to the current workflow,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver high-quality solutions,
- Continuously evaluate new technologies and make recommendations for improving the systems and processes.
Join an international and social work environment
As an Integration Developer at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern company based in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Work virtually with colleagues and customers globally
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship and platform training
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, tea, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly 'hygge' events, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Enjoy the friendly competitive environment around our board games, foosball table, playstation, etc.
- Take part in our champagne celebrations for important milestones across our business
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
You can forward your application to email@example.com. We will review applications ongoingly with a view to fill the position as soon as possible. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our CTO, Sebastian Mørch at firstname.lastname@example.org