We are looking for an ambitious student to truly scale our Cookie Saver product on the global scene. We have proved that with the restrictions enforced by Apple and other browser vendors, companies that are doing marketing need a service like Cookie Saver to ensure their marketing and analytics cookies are unharmed.
While working closely with the rest of the Accutics team, you will be initiating and handling dialogues with partners and end users world wide. Additionally you will be responsible for content writing, blog updates, etc.
- Contact agencies and potential partners in selling Cookie Saver
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns that drive sales and marketing awareness for Cookie Saver
- Maintain our knowledge base and take lead on support requests
- Create content for website, banner ads, blogs etc.
- Manage our paid marketing accounts with Google, Facebook, etc.
- Studying a relevant degree in marketing and/or communication
- Experience executing campaigns on Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Ability to translate technical specifications and content to a non-technical audience
- Bonus: Experience executing campaigns on Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Be part of a fast-growing company with an international outlook
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive starting salary
We look forward to hearing from you and promise that there will be no stupid meetings! For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org