What you'll be doing
As a Solution Architect, you will play a key role in collaborating with our customers and partners to build viable solutions with the Accutics platform. Alongside a team of Implementation specialists, Solution Architects are responsible for producing best practices, analyzing problems and choosing viable courses of action that provide routes to the end goal of the customer, all the while being a trusted advisor to our customers. You will be able to communicate in different formats (i.e architecture diagrams, live demos, process flows) depending on the situation, and be a confident presenter.
The team around you is an international one, with experts in different fields and technologies, so even though you may often be presented with new challenges, you’ll never be alone!
Here's what we'd like you to focus on:
- Collaborate with Sales and support in the sales process, joining calls to help customers understand our solutions and partnering on designing POC (Proof Of Concept) timelines and plans
- Take lead on designing our solutions for clients and direct the subsequent implementation of our products to meet the requirements for the client
- Consult with our new customers to identify their unique business objectives and advise them on the best use of our platform to reach their goals
- Understand & present high-level overviews of the Accutics platform core functionality and features
- Drive internal initiatives as required to support a more efficient team around you
- Help to upsell Accutics platforms and services to existing customers and surface these opportunities to the Sales team
- When required support in hands on configuration of the Accutics platform
- Support clients who have been onboarded alongside the wider team
- Identify new product development opportunities and surface these to the Product and Sales teams. Customer feedback is an important part of our product development, and your insights will play a key role in creating new features and services
Join an international and social work environment
As a Solution Architect at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern company based in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Work virtually with colleagues and customers globally
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship and platform training
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, tea, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly 'hygge' events, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Enjoy the friendly competitive environment around our board games, foosball table, playstation, etc.
- Take part in our champagne celebrations for important milestones across our business
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
You can forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications ongoingly with a view to fill the position as soon as possible. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Jimmy Felstead at email@example.com