What you'll be doing
As a Solution Architect, you will play a key role in collaborating with our customers and partners to build viable solutions with the Accutics platform.
Alongside a team of project managers and implementation engineers, you will be responsible for producing best practices, analyzing problems and choosing viable courses of action that provide routes to the end goal of the customer, all the while being a trusted advisor to our customers. You will be able to communicate in different formats (i.e. architecture diagrams, live demos, process flows) depending on the situation, and be a confident presenter.
The team around you is an international one, with experts in different fields and technologies, so even though you may often be presented with new challenges, you’ll never be alone!
Here's what we'd like you to focus on:
- Be the key driver of customer onboarding processes, including the appropriate design, rollout approach, and deliverables involved
- Drive internal initiatives as required to support a more efficient team around you
- Understand & present high-level overviews of the Accutics platform code functionality and features
- Take lead on designing our solutions for customers and oversee the subsequent implementation of our products to meet customer requirements
- Communicate with our new customers to identify their unique business objectives and advise them on the best use of our platform to reach their goals
- Collaborate with the Sales team & implementation engineers to deliver the planned implementation in the Accutics platform. When required, support onboarded customers with the direct configuration of the Accutics platform
- Identify new product development opportunities and surface them to the Product and Sales teams
- Help upsell new platform services and surface these opportunities to the Sales team
- Advocate for our customers to our internal stakeholders and share valuable account insights with our Product, Sales, and Marketing team. Customer feedback is an important part of our product development, and your insights will play a key role in creating new features and services
Join an international and social work environment
As a Solution Architect at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture and flat hierarchy where everyone’s voice is heard. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Join a modern company based in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Receive 1-on-1 mentorship and platform training
- Gain unique insights into how global enterprises foster marketing data to drive impact
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like monthly gaming afternoons organized by our party committee, cocktail/beer Friday bars, and company parties
- Be part of our company pension and health insurance plan
Accutics’ growth in numbers
- 100% year-on-year growth
- 20% yearly increase on average revenue per client
- An ever-increasing customer portfolio including international companies such as Unilever, Dyson, Danske Bank, and many more
- The organization is expected to grow to 40 people within the next year