The original founders of Accutics are computer scientists from DIKU and we take pride in developing scalable and highly available services capable of handling billions of data points through our ETL processes. We are funded by a leading Danish software investor and value that every day should be fun and inspiring. It is a great supplement to your education!
Your primary role is to continue developing and monitoring our data integrations to third party marketing platforms. This includes the following:
- Develop and maintain our ETL engine together with our technical lead
- Integrate with third-party marketing platforms using multiple APIs
- Automatic validation and monitoring of data transfers
You’ll be working in a small team, so a variation of different coding tasks may be assigned to you – expect a lot of variation and great learning opportunities.
- Have solid knowledge of PHP and working with frameworks (Laravel is a plus)
- Take ownership of your tasks and have a high sense of responsibility
- Have strong work ethics with a “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Be open to learn and be a quick learner
- Speak/write Danish and English at a professional level
- Work from the Accutics office in the center of Copenhagen 2-3 times a week
- Take part in our social activities, every day is fun day!
We want to continue to be the best at what we do and the only way to do this is to find the smartest people to work with. We know it takes some time to get into the routines and get familiar with the existing platform. You will be joining a team that kicks ass every single day and value to have fun meanwhile. If you would like to expand your network (also internationally), know your way around the foosball table and enjoy a Friday beer come join us in developing the tools that companies all around the world use in their quest for being truly data-driven. We promise that there will be no stupid meetings!
We look forward to hearing from you and promise that there will be no stupid meetings! For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com