What you’ll gain
As an intern at Accutics, you will feel part of the family from day 1. We take pride in our modern work culture and flat hierarchy where everyone’s voice is heard. You will be part of an international team that creates exceptional results every single day while having fun.
- Gain university course credits and link theory to real-life projects
- Develop yourself professionally through first-hand knowledge about marketing SaaS from seasoned colleagues.
- Join a modern office in the heart of Copenhagen, minutes away from everything
- Enjoy delicious free lunch and joined weekly breakfasts, as well as all the coffee, sodas, and snacks you’re craving
- Participate in company events like cocktail/beer bars on Fridays, company parties, and monthly board game nights
- Structure your own schedule - we are flexible about working days and hours
Accutics’ growth in numbers
- 100% year-on-year growth
- 20% yearly increase on average revenue per client
- An ever-increasing customer portfolio including international companies such as Unilever, Dyson, Danske Bank, and many more
- The organization is expected to grow to 40 people within the next year
How to apply
We don’t care about your previous experience or where you come from – just tell us how you’re planning to make an impact and why we should choose you. Send in your application following the link below.
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Michael Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4551434940. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.