Location: Copenhagen, Denmark;
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for all our digital marketing, including planning, creation and execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will be assisted by external consultants for content creation (e.g. blog writing, animations video, interview videos). It is a new position, so you will join us in the creation of the position.
You will be part of our dynamic and ambitious company, that strive to make a difference and create success in the world of online marketing software. Accutics recently got funding from a high-level software investor for our growth. You will be joining a team with a great vision and a unique software offering.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns that drive sales and marketing awareness for our services
- Create content for website, banner ads, blogs etc. in collaboration with external content creators
- Manage our paid marketing accounts with Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Ongoing optimization of our digital marketing efforts
We expect you to
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience executing campaigns in Google Ads, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Native (or nearly) in English (writing and speaking). A secondary (native) language is a plus
- Ability to translate technical specifications and content to non-technical audience
- Willingness to learn and strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices
- Recent experience within the SaaS or Marketing software industry a plus
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Be part of a fast-growing company with international outlook
- Excellent career opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours (including home office)
- Competitive starting salary (negotiable based on level of experience & qualifications)
Send your application to email@example.com - We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For inquiries about the position, please contact Michael Møller at +45 51 43 49 40.