Location: Copenhagen, Denmark;
Your primary role is to lead the development of our new single-page-application frontend, effectively combining all our services in one Admin interface. This includes the following:
- Take part in defining the frontend architecture
- Taking lead on the development of our new single-page-application frontend
- Integrate with our backend service through APIs
You’ll be working in a small team, so variation of different coding task may be assigned to you – expect a lot of variation and great learning opportunities.
We expect you to
- Have solid knowledge of frontend development and working with frameworks (Vue, Angular, React, Aurelia, etc.)
- Take ownership of your tasks and have a high sense of responsibility
- Have strong work ethics with a “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Be open to learn and be a quick learner
- Speak/write Danish and English at a professional level
- Work from Accutics’ office in the center of Copenhagen
- Take part in our social activities, every day is fun day!
We want to continue to be the best at what we do and the only way to do this is to find the smartest people to work with. We know it takes some time to get into the routines and get familiar with the existing platform. You will be joining a team that kicks ass every single day and value to have fun meanwhile. If you would like to expand your network (also internationally), know your way around the foosball table and enjoy a friday beer come join us in developing the tools that companies all around the world uses in their quest for being truly data driven. We promise that there will be no stupid meetings!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For inquiries about the position, please contact Kasper Rasmussen at +45 26 18 14 02