Location: Copenhagen, Denmark;
- Conduct marketing platform validations for tools like AdWords, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- With an analytical mindset, provide an architectural plan for applying campaign tracking in an easy (for the client), but consistent way.
- Master online marketing platforms knowing possible use cases, reports, dimensions, metrics, etc.
- Work in close collaboration with our implementation team providing marketing platform specific know how.
We expect you to
- Studied a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, Marketing and/or Communication.
- Interests within online marketing and analytics.
- Experience with online marketing is a plus but not a requirement.
- Eager to learn about the technical bits and bytes within online marketing.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment.
- Be part of a fast-growing company with international outlook.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive starting salary.
If you find this interesting, get in touch with Kasper Rasmussen using firstname.lastname@example.org.