Location: United States;
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented National Inside Sales Director (Manager)
The National Inside Sales Director will be responsible for our establishment in the United States and meeting or overachieving targets set for lead generation, opportunity creation and driving revenue growth.
You will be part of our dynamic and ambitious start-up company, that strive to make a difference and create success in the world of online marketing software. Accutics recently got funding from a high-level software investor for our growth. You will be joining a team with a great vision and a unique software offering.
- Develop a sustained lead and opportunity pipeline in the United States;
- Identify & qualify opportunities, nurture and close deals;
- Build relationships via email, phone and B2B networks (LinkedIn, etc.) to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline;
- Actively follow-up on marketing generated leads;
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers on the phone about their marketing data issues and operations;
- Use Accutics services to demonstrate our capabilities to potential clients via web demo; and
- Consistently and regularly use our CRM tool to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Experience selling or consulting on Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role where you have met or exceeded assigned quota measured in sales activity (calls/day, demos/week), leads generated and qualified and opportunities created;
- Experience with cold calling prospects across all levels – including C-Level;
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills with a very positive phone approach;
- Fluent in English. A secondary language (e.g. Spanish) is a plus;
- Success-oriented and self-motivated with high level of energy skills;
- Experience working in a start-up company is a plus;
- Willingness to learn and strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices;
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic company;
- Be part of a fast-growing company with international outlook;
- Excellent career opportunities within the company, including the possibility to build and manage our sales team in the United States;
- Flexible working hours (including home office); and
- Competitive starting salary (negotiable based on level of experience & qualifications) and commission plan
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For inquiries about the position, please contact our CMO Michael Møller at +45 51 43 49 40.