Location: Copenhagen, Denmark;
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting or overachieving targets set for lead generation, opportunity creation and driving revenue growth in Scandinavia. The position is based in Copenhagen.
- Develop a sustained lead and opportunity pipeline in Scandinavia;
- Identify & qualify opportunities, nurture and close deals;
- Build relationships via email, phone and B2B networks (LinkedIn, etc.) to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline;
- Actively follow-up on marketing generated leads;
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers on the phone about their marketing data issues and operations;
- Use Accutics services to demonstrate our capabilities to potential clients via web demo; and
- Consistently and regularly use our CRM tool to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role where you have met or exceeded assigned quota measured in sales activity (calls/day, demos/week), leads generated and qualified and opportunities created;
- Experience with cold calling prospects across all levels – including C-Level;
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills with a very positive phone approach;
- Fluent in Swedish and English;
- Success-oriented and self-motivated with high level of energy skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to learn and strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices;
- Recent experience within the SaaS or Marketing software industry a plus
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Be part of a fast-growing company with international outlook;
- Excellent career opportunities within the company;
- Flexible working hours (including home office); and
- Competitive starting salary (negotiable based on level of experience & qualifications) and commission plan.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For inquiries about the position, please contact our CMO, Michael Møller at +45 51 43 49 40.